Goals, Roles and Souls tailored workshops
These tailored team interventions are a very effective change management tool. They are ideal for any team from any industry regardless of team size. They are designed to promote the idea that success in a team comes from having every team member pull in the same direction. These lessons are, where possible, depicted through experiential learning activities.
On the premise; the way one acts during an activity is indicative of the way one will act in every-day life; we use various activities and team exercises as a valuable means of promoting the desire to change.
A team is generally described as a group of diverse people (souls) who work together (roles) to achieve a common goal (goals).
Our approach to tailoring these interventions works from the top down.
- Goals - It all starts with working towards a common goal which needs to be clearly understood by all.
- Roles – Defining clearly what is expected from each team member so as to achieve the goals.
- Souls – Having the right people on your team performing the above clearly defined roles.
Each intervention is designed to achieve the following:
- Lowering resistance to the intended change
- Greater team alignment with overall business goals
- Greater levels of individual and team responsibility for the business and its goals
- Removal of obstacles to achieving improved results
- A platform from which to launch further team initiatives
This approach has universal application. These interventions will be structured in such a way as to provide the best possible chance of altering people’s behaviour through ongoing reinforcement of effective life principles.
Examples of previous GR&S solutions designed for our customers:
- The CAVI Leadership Programme
- Spilo Foreman Training
- Adapt IT Succession Planning
- GreatSoft DNA Formulation
- Spilo World Class
- Much Asphalt “Together We Can”
- Travel Counsellors “AND Mindset”
- Engen “Targeting Knowledge”
- Working on Fire “Prevention is better than Cure”
- Parmalat “Milk Day”
- Dermalogica Connect